Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello Blog World!!

Well hello everyone!

So here I am, a 22 year year old deciding to dive right in to the blog world and turning my dream in to reality!

So with this I decide to write about my life as a soon to graduate university student and embark on a very different aspects that I am about to bring in to my life. So this blog with be filled with rock star adventures, ramblings of my daily wannabe workouts, and everyday comical mishaps.  I am here to write about a journey I hope will inspire everyone who reads, to make your heart grin everyday even just a little.

To me Make your Heart Grin means to find something that you truly love to do, whether that means quitting your day job because you find its not want you want or whether its taking up a new hobby and finding time to do it.

I have always been a student for as long as I can remember so for me finding something I love is really difficult especially deciding what I want to do with my life makes me have mini panic attacks. So here I will find my passion and turn that into my profession!! I know my true dream would be the TRAVEL THE WORLD and get paid for it and bring smiles along the way...

So join me in this journey finding who you truly are and Making Your Heart Grin a little along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment